Hogan Development Survey – HDS
“The dark side of personality”
Hogan Development Survey (HDS) measures eleven types of career restraining behaviors. In Dotlich and Cairo’s book “Why CEOs Fail”, these behavioral tendencies and their detrimental effects have been well documented.
Insight into personality and derailment is the key to avoiding the negative consequences of career restraining behaviors.
HDS is the only business related assessment that can measure these dysfunctional behavioral patterns. The assessment has many unique qualities:
- Consists of 11 scales
- Predicts challenges to job success
- Focuses on behavior that cannot be observed by short-term contact (i.e. a recruitment procedure or an assessment center)
- Identifies characteristics that cannot be identified by the market’s common personality assessment
- Used in both selection and development
- Contains no inappropriate statements/questions
- Developed solely on the basis of working adults in the business community
- Produces user-friendly reports for selection and development