Hogan Certification Workshop gives the user basic knowledge of how to interpret, utilize, and administrate the 3 assessment tools which constitute the Hogan Assessment Systems: HPI, HDS and MVPI.
The workshop consists of presentations on theory, training interpretation, and discussion and group work with the focus on practicality. Between each module, supervised individual training is offered.
The certification course includes:
- A 3-day workshop (2 days + 1 day + 1½ hour certification)
- Own completion of the Hogan personality assessment
- Print out of own Hogan Assessment results
- 1½ hour individual personal feedback by a&D consultant on own assessment results
- Test of and response to two individuals of participant’s own choice
- Individual certification marking the end of the course
- Insightful knowledge on the interpretation and utilization of Hogan Assessment Systems
- Access to Hogan’s Technical Manuals
- Valuable background literature including the latest results in personality and management research
- User-friendly interpretation manual
- Optional setup of personal online account for distribution of Hogan Assessment ID’s
Please note: To sustain the certification and to maintain the necessary competences justifying the use of Hogan Assessment, it is a condition that certified users assess a minimum of 20 candidates per year. Users who assess less than this number can keep-up their certification by consulting a&D resources on each specific case.
For information about upcoming courses please contact us at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org