Instruction to log-in at Hogan Assessment System
To complete the assessment, follow the link below.
NOTE! Choose the language by clicking on the correlating flag – this determines the language in which the assessment is presented.
- Enter User-ID and password
- Fill in “Participant information” (completion of all fields is required)
- In the field “ID” enter your current designated occupation
- In the field “Password” enter a password of choice (not the one as you used to log-in). If you need to interrupt the assessment before you are done and/or afterwards need to log-in again, use this new password to log-in.
- Click “Send”
Go to the assessment, using the following link: Hogan Participant Log-in
- Answer all assessments as spontaneously as possible – do not dwell on every statement
- All statements have to be answered
- There is no time limit to the assessment but you should not spend more than 20-25 minutes on each of the three assessments